Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sketching at Ion

More sketching, keeping the fingers limber. This one was penned out in a new location but in the same chain. Coffee Bean at Ion is fairly easy to find, considering everything else in Ion isn't. It's just one floor down on the escalators near the giant ... seed pod/avocado statue.

I decided to focus on people for this image. I was too tired to draw out coffee merchandise/furniture at the time and I've also been having the best time drawing hair with my muji pen. It's a sexy little biro encased in a 'silver' hexagonal casing. Thinner than your average biro (and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!) I'm sold several times over! So was the person who stole my first muji pen. Damn stationery thieves with taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment