Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sugar Cafe



(close up)


This is a lovely little cafe just a hop, skip and a step away from bar bici (the bike cafe) I drew a while ago. I've been wanting to go there for ages and it was worth the wait. Such a picturesque little coffee and cake shop.

The tiny place is only manned by two people and only open till 3pm. But the staff was really nice and chilled and they let me stay half and hour after closing time to finish my drawing. Never harassed me, (that said I include over friendliness as harassment) and even gave me a free muffin because it was the last one for the day.

Coffee there was okay, but at the end of the day free muffin plus nice atmosphere I give it the thumbs up:
here's the address for anyone curious,
2B Nelson Street
Bondi Junction
NSW 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment