Friday, March 27, 2009

Illustration Friday: Subtract (re-coloured)

I wasn't at all happy with last week's submission for subtract. So I touched it up and added more form and colour into the image and cleaned up the composition as well. (You can still see it in all it's very unimpressive original flat-colour blockout beauty below.)

My favourite part of this picture are the candy coloured girls in the foreground. Frankly I think it took so long to colour because I kept on thinking about candy and would have to take snack breaks.

....caaaaanndy...

Also while I working on it there managed to be both a major blackout in Syndey as well as a server maintanence issue.


And Above is the original basic photoshop colour on my illustration friday topic: subtract.

1 comment:

  1. Hey good for you, I never did Subtract in the end. The new word is poise... hmmm....

    Anyway I like how you've made each person an individual, getting away from our 'all our people look the same' thing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete