Monday, May 16, 2011

Works displayed for the Jenny Birt





Thank you to everyone who came and supported me at the Jenny Birt, it was a lovely show with music, food, wine and little boxes of chocolate! (will photograph the chocolate if there's any left)  Also a special thanks to Chris Ross, who was in the show with me and who took some great photos of my work.  

These are some of the first drawings I've completed for my Honours Year.  Though it should be safe to say I finished them for the Jenny Birt Show (I was up at 4am in the morning still working on them to meet the 10am installation deadline).  I'll be putting up a couple process shots, get a better photograph of the tiny work on metal, describe the problems of drawing on zinc sheets and try keep up to date with my work in the studio in the following weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment