Saturday, August 9, 2014

Oh....hello there...I didn't think we'd meet again...

So after my boyfriend got sent a letter from the tax office reminding him about how his tax return is due I started to have an incredible panic urge to sort out my life. Attempting to do my own tax made me realize that I haven't stored any of my receipts, invoices and general paper material in order for several several years. Too scared to deal with cleaning up room I looked to cleaning up the files on my laptop. The situation was basically the same. Now I'm trying to bin things and go through old files and I'm finding things that for some reason at the time I didn't want to post. Buuuuut I don't really care anymore so I'ma just gonna put 'em up! I also got a couple pointed remarks about how I never update my blog. Apologies, hopefully these random half finished poorly made photoshop attempts appease the two friends I have that read my blog.    










No comments:

Post a Comment